Old December 21st 18, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default About the Governance of the Soaring Society of America

I will say, I became a "life member" many decades ago.
Way before "Al Gore" invented the Internet (US slam here......;-))

Sheesh.........did multiple posts before my browser allowed me to post......

Dang it........

I have kicked money to SSA since then since I became a life member based on what a yearly cost vs. when I thought I would drop out.
I want to keep the SSA going.
A modest contribution here and there later is cheap to keep them going......