Old July 23rd 03, 01:18 AM
mrhct

Jim, make sure you plan on 2 full days at the museum. I just returned from 2
at the airshow and 2 at the museum, sensory overload is the only way to
describe it.
"JFLEISC" wrote in message
Well, this is embaressing; I had posted a question about a month ago about
where to fly to in the Dayton area to go to the USAF museum and several of

you
kind folks recommended one of the outlying less congested airports (plus

some
others) with a good family-run (I think) FBO. Now that I want to call and

make
arrangements I'll be damned if I can find where I wrote it down. I'm

hoping
that the original respondents will reread this and post the info again.

Thanks.

Jim F

(I write things down so I won't forget them but keep forgetting where I

put the
note!)