Old March 23rd 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM

Default vinyl trim source

On Mar 22, 9:47*pm, Brad wrote:
I am rebuilding/repairing my Schroeder type fiberglass top tube
trailer and need to remove the vinyl trim and the aluminum channel
that it slides into. Does anyone have know where this stuff is
available? I've googled it up, but so far have not been successful.
Could be that I am using the wrong description of it, I'm calling
trailer edge trim.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad,

if you cannot find it at McMaster Carr, try your local RV dealer. This
stuff can be found as bump-guard on camping trailers and RVs

Uli