Old November 1st 04, 06:12 PM
Ogden Johnson III

John Miller wrote:

Jim Carriere wrote:

The wallpaper is nice, but did anyone else catch the "Marine math?"

You do understand that Gen. LeJeune didn't wrote that birthday message
around 1931, don't you?

"didn't wrote" ?!?!?!?!

Please John, tell me you aren't a Marine. You'd be not only
confirming Jim Carriere's snide "Marine math" comment, but giving
him a chance at a "Marine grammar" comment if you are.

As I was noting and posting at the same time. Major General
Commandant Lejeune published the order establishing the message
on November 1, 1921.
--
OJ III