Old August 9th 03, 04:20 AM
Don Parker

Hi Doc!

"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" wrote in message
Like some others I suppose and out of pure habit, I switched to Meigs

Did you notice there's water (in fact, brilliant Caribbean water, and it's
not even St. Patty's day) in the CHI river again, after being 'drained' in
FS2k2 (and in the lake)? Turn your "water effects" to minimum, and it'll
almost look normal again.

I even took in our good friends John and Martha King and their encore
how-do and welcome thing to yet another version of FS and I must say,
John is getting really excited with that stick! Meanwhile, he is also,

Did you mean stick or shtick? (:-))=

You'll love FS2004, warts and all!!

Cheers'n beers.
Don