Old December 4th 06, 07:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine

Default I am alive and well...

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
Alan,
Envision my reaction to it... I have haunted several groups and blogs and

was not even able to find the murmor of the posts. I sent replies back
asking those who e-mailed me to at least tell me who said what and where

it
was posted. So far though no such luck as no one has replied. Hell for

all
I know they could have been posted a year ago. No matter nothing really
offensive was said. And to be honest as I told Al it seems rather funny

in
a dark sort of way...

I think something offensive *was* said - the 'S' word - with no proof
whatsoever. I thought that maybe you had simply decided not to post to this
group any more (does happen). I was disappointed with that thought, but I
felt it was your decision to make.

There have been several people here recently asking where you were, as they
had also not heard from you, but no mention of the 'S' word or anything like
it; just curiosity on their part as to your whereabouts.

--
Alan Erskine