Old September 9th 03, 01:19 PM
Kyler Laird

"Jason M" writes:

This is pointless... Sarcasm, name calling, abuse???

No, just sarcasm. Do you need help reading my posts?

If I decided to resort to your methods I doubt I'd have
any friends and I know people wouldn't offer me any advice again...

Yeah, if this is the best you've got to share, I can see how people
would find little value in hanging out with you.

That's
my opinion... You obviously have your own, and that's cool with me...

Whew! I'm sure happy to know that it's o.k. with you. (That was
sarcasm. If you want to see name calling and abuse, you'll have to
catch me at a bad hour or wander into rec.aviation.homebuilt.)

--kyler