Old April 28th 20, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default mecaplex window

At 21:19 27 April 2020, wrote:
On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 3:45:06 PM UTC-5, Michael Opitz wrote:
At 17:11 27 April 2020, Morris Carter wrote:
Dose anyone have an extra window? I have the rails.

There is a Dutch guy that advertises on the German want ads
who can make the windows and the pop-outs for a very reasonable
price. I bought 3 pop-outs from him for our club last year.

RO

I'd like to know that contact as well. Thanks.

Doug

https://www.segelflug.de/osclass/ind...=item&id=42935

This ad is for the pop out windows, but he can make the whole
window as well. These are new, not used.

RO