Old September 6th 03, 05:59 AM
Jarrod Cunningham

Default Looking to get in touch with a "Thud Driver"

Hello,

I am looking to get in email contact with an actual "Thud Driver". I
have several modeling projects all being 105's that I would like to
find a knowledgable source for the occasional question. I know that
there are many books out there (I have quite a few) but really would
like to talk with someone, who has felt the neck jerk of the J-75
firsthand. My most abitious project is a F-105D in 32nd scale. I want
make sure she is correct, since its very large in size. Any help or
assistance is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Sincerely,

Jarrod Cunningham
Austin, Texas