Old October 4th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Le Chaud Lapin wrote:
On Oct 4, 12:48 pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Oct 3, 7:04 pm, Le Chaud Lapin wrote:
The title of this post implies that I know why airplanes fly. I
don't, not completely at least. But I do know that I have read a lot
of "official" explanations that are just plain wrong.

Or just buy the book "Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators" and look at the
pictures.

-Robert

What will I see?

-Le Chaud Lapin-

What will I see????

The collective knowledge of the finest aerodynamics minds since the dawn
of aviation. ANA is the "bible" for anyone from Astronauts to Student
Pilots. It's not written for the casual user however.
I'm sure from what I've been reading of your posts that you might
perhaps have something you would like to see changed in the book to
reflect a more accurate text.
If you would like to do this, please email me and I'll put you in touch
with the right people at the Naval Test Pilot School at Patuxant NAS.

--
Dudley Henriques