Old August 2nd 03, 01:44 AM
RDA

No doubt your hero Zoomster, Ph.D. has all the info on just what you need.
Not sure about that? Hey, just ask him!

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

Yep. My wife and I decided that we want to build us an aeroplane.
What we want is something that has 6 seats for the kids. It has to go
250 miles in an hour and only burn 6 gallons an hour. It has to be
cool looking, have wheels that fold up, go through clouds and bad
weather and be capbable of being towed behind my truck like a trailer.
Oh, and it needs to be aerobatic too with an inverted engine pump and
all. I'd like one of them fancy Garmin doo-whichey navigation systems
in it too.

Does anyone know what airplane I need to build? I read Kitplanes and
they got lots of airplanes in there with claims like that. There's so
much to pick from, I'm confused. Can anyone here help me?

P.S. I like fiberglass work too, I built a peddle bike for my kid once
out of fiberglass, so I'm an expert at fiberglass. I don't want no
metal aeroplane. I need glass....yeah man! Ohh baby...that's slick.

BWB, Ph.D.