Old November 24th 03, 04:37 PM

"Charles Talleyrand" wrote in message
. com...
Does anyone here use Microsoft Flight Simulator to help them become a
better pilot? I already know it can be used for fun, but does anyone
use it to help them on their IFR landings, or to become familiar with
their Garmin 430, or what not?

Basically, anyone have any Microfost Flight Simulator tips for actual
pilots?

I frequently practice using FS2004 and a few days ago renewed my IMC
rating (UK basic IFR). After it was all over I said I had not flown at
al for 2 months so was out of practice. The CFI said 'whatever I was
doing just keep doing it'.

I use it for some VFR practice too but best for IFR procedures.

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot