Old June 30th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Bush Threatens Veto Of Any Bills That Don't Include User Fees For Everyone Talking To ATC!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 1:19 pm, gatt wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 30, 12:19 pm, "Mike" wrote:
Oh, I should have known you're a liberal with a limited knowledge of
economics.

-Robert, MBA

Aw, Christ. Not only a Calfornian, but an MBA. They know EVERYTHING.

"The criticism we hear most has to do with arrogance," says Bill
Boulding, associate dean for the daytime MBA Program at Duke
University's Fuqua School of Business, "essentially that students leave
MBA programs thinking they should be CEO and tell everyone what to do
when in fact they may not even be prepared to do the job they've
taken.""

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...7/ai_n21067809

:P

Oh good. You didn't have a response so you came back with a non-
sequitur argument.

He just followed your lead.