Old February 25th 04, 07:11 AM
Addison Laurent

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:30:49 -0500, dave wrote:

There is a slight possibility that i may take a job in Raleigh NC,
actually RTP area.

What is the airport and hangar situation there?

Any preferred places to live which aren't too expensive?

Airpark living?

(I'd email you a lot more info, but you hid your email a bit _too_ well).

http://home.nc.rr.com/lakeridge/

If you don't mind about a 30 minute drive, TTA is a very nice field, good
FBO. (I'm a not-active member of the flying club based there, which I'd
also highly recommend joining).

5W5 is where I trained, and I've got a soft spot for it still, but last I
heard the FBO wasn't open on a regular basis.

The North side I don't know very well, I lived in Apex. (Right next to
the privately-owned Cox field, if you've got a good grass/short field
plane, it's an option).

Addison