Old August 30th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Usenet sender

Default 2009 Air Race Calendars

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:36:10 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008, Usenet sender wrote:

Sorry if the post/s were such a huge part of your day that you feel
the need to react so negatively...

No worries, Wayne. Some of us appreciate once-in-a-while posts letting us
know about aviation-related items that may otherwise be hard to find.

Phew!!

I know, I probably "violated" about 100 protocols posting the message
but... I only did it because, I know, there are folks out there, like
you, who actually do appreciate the info!!

Mebbie I should try to format it a bit less like a SPAM in the
future.. In fact, it's been, probably, almost a year since I posted
last!!

Thanks!!

Wayne Sagar