Old January 24th 04, 04:46 AM
Jim Weir

WE started on it last week. Give him a couple of weeks and we'll see what
happens.

Jim

"G.R. Patterson III"

-
-
-Jim Weir wrote:
-
- Did an April article back when I was writing for Private Pilot on the
advantages
- of the "co-tanger antenna".
-
-Jim, whatever happened to that guy that was going to get all your old articles
-on-line for you? If that fell through, give me a shout at the reply-to
address.
-
-George Patterson
- Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said
is
- "Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

http://www.rst-engr.com