Old April 21st 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

Default Bradley Huggins and Doug Hart news.

On Apr 21, 12:41*am, "Morgans" wrote:
"bradleyaircraft" wrote

I am the owner of Bradley Aircraft out of Spanish Fork, Ut. We are NOT
Bradley Aerospace. We do have a youtube channel but if you look deeper
you will see a different owner. My Name is Bradley Lewis I originally
grew up in Utah and our company has not sold any aircraft or accepted
any deposits to date. Thank you all for your help.

You should _seriously_ consider changing your companies name to Lewis
Aircraft. *You do NOT want to be associated with Bradley Aerospace, or
anything to do with Bradley.
Otherwise, you are guilty by assumption.

Unfortunately there is already another Lewis aircraft.

--

FF