Old August 12th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
rq3[_3_]

Default prop for an E-225-8 Continental

DKirkpatrick wrote:
looking hard and long for a prop for an old '50 B Bonanza, hydraulic,
I'd look at about any condition. Anyone know where I can find one? The
cost (for the ONE) I did find was just too steep for the project I'm
working on. Any coaching would be appreciated!
Thanks
—dan

If you're referring to the Hartzell prop, they cost about $26,000 new
from Hartzell, with a 10 month wait to for delivery.

I have NOS parts if you're interested, but they won't come cheap!

Rip