Old September 8th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
rq3[_3_]

Default prop for an E-225-8 Continental

On 9/7/2010 08:16 PM, DKirkpatrick wrote:
'rq3[_3_ Wrote:
;737398']DKirkpatrick wrote:-
looking hard and long for a prop for an old '50 B Bonanza, hydraulic,
I'd look at about any condition. Anyone know where I can find one? The
cost (for the ONE) I did find was just too steep for the project I'm
working on. Any coaching would be appreciated!
Thanks
—dan

-
If you're referring to the Hartzell prop, they cost about $26,000 new
from Hartzell, with a 10 month wait to for delivery.

I have NOS parts if you're interested, but they won't come cheap!

Rip

Thanks for the reply Rip. Do you have a prop, and can you tell me
condition and price please? THANKS —DAN

Dan, please go to
http://www.navioneer.org/riprelay/Th...les/navion.htm
and contact me from there.