Old November 7th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default hangar doors

"Tater" wrote in message
oups.com...
just from a non-pilots angle, whats the reason for the hangar doors to
be the way they are? I mean the 2 part folding types. Is there some
advantage to them? why dont we make car garages the same way?

Caution, boys and girls.

It has been a few months since the last Tater sighting, but if you remember,
this one has the characteristic makings of trolldom; do you really want to go
down this road again, with one already consuming and dominating the discussions?

It's up to you. Answer at your own risk.
--
Jim in NC