Old November 7th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Duniho

Default hangar doors

"Morgans" wrote in message
Caution, boys and girls.

It has been a few months since the last Tater sighting, but if you
remember, this one has the characteristic makings of trolldom [...]

No, I don't remember. Perhaps you could refresh our collective memory?

Checking Google, I found only 19 posts *total* from that individual in this
newsgroup. I admit, I did not read every single one, but I skimmed the
excerpts in Google, and read about a half-dozen of the ones that seemed most
promisingly troll-like, and found nothing that I could classify as trollish
behavior.

Are you sure you've got the right guy? He hasn't started many threads, he
doesn't appear to post all that many articles, and what he does post seems
just about as relevant as anything the rest of us posts (maybe even more so
in some cases ). Just how much of a troll could he possibly be?

Pete