Old November 10th 03, 01:20 PM
Kobra

I'll get flamed for this...but it was way too innocent a transgression. The
controllers did not sound upset. As a previous poster commented, "Was there
a loss of separation?" And the answer appears to be no. If there was
there'd be paperwork to be filled out by the tower and THEN I'd fill the
NASA form out.

I believe the form offers protection only once in five years if I read it
correctly. If I'm correct wouldn't want to turn in my "get out of jail free
card" over such a minor transgression.

I'm wide open here soaking in 100LL...I can already see Peter Duniho right
now cracking his knuckles now over his keyboard and wiping a bit of drool
from the right corner of his mouth.

Kobra

wrote in message
On 10 Nov 2003 01:21:41 -0800, (Koopas Ly)
wrote:

Was it actually a runway incursion?

Was there a loss of separation? Was there an aircraft within 3,000'
landing or departing?