Old November 3rd 09, 03:14 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Roger Hunt

Default Are there any active Cessna 150/152 owners groups?

hummingbird wrote
'Roger Hunt' wrote thus:
hummingbird wrote
'Roger Hunt' wrote thus:
hummingbird wrote

Seen on a London bus: http://is.gd/4KrUg
lol.

Er coff how comes the price is in Merkan Bucks then?

Good point.
Maybe May doesn't realise that other currencies exist!

By George - you've got it!

One has to show sympathy with May because he lives in one of those
dusty old "fly-over" Texas townships where tumbleweed blows down
Main Street and the only sounds to be heard are from cows and
horses - and 1960s station wagons backfiring ;-)

Actually - it sounds a far more pleasant place to live than any British
city I know of. I can visualise the rules -
Anyone caught littering is shot.
Any anti-social behaviour - a night in jail then shot.
Theft - night in jail, flogging, then shot.
Speeding - banned for a year, then shot.
etc ...
Just what we need here.
(It kind of explains why these townships have a population of 15)
--
Roger Hunt