Old July 28th 03, 12:21 AM
ArtP

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:57:46 GMT, Sydney Hoeltzli
wrote:

Free update of what? AOPA directory?

AF/D it ain't.

It has everything about an airport that the AF/D has plus a lot more.
It is easier to read, easier to find airports in, and I can carry the
entire US in my Sony Clie. It doesn't have some sections (preferred
routes, VOR check points, some AFSS telephone numbers my Sony already
has all of them, etc.). The only thing it doesn't have are notes in
the back that tell you how to do things like fly over Niagara Falls.
It more than meets my needs for any flights I have taken.