Old December 25th 03, 02:49 AM
Fitzair4

At the EAA convention 2 years ago, I was at the large Forum meeting.
I asked the person in charge of the pilot/light-sport aircraft Dept., "I have
been in aviation since 1966, WHAT is the OMB and what has it to do with sport
aviation?" Well they tried to explain to us, what the dept used for"

From what Iittle I know about the OMB dept, it is just another Goverment
agency that are trying to justify they over paid Job. Or their Over paid
position.

AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF EVERYONES WORK ON THIS PROJECT. ITS LOOKS LIKE IT WILL
MAKE IT.

Larry Fitzgerald

oes OMB routinely approve things like the Sport Pilot/Aircraft regs, or
:do they have a habit of changing things, and thus dragging these
rocedures out further?