Old March 13th 21, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Top Hat

On Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 1:55:35 PM UTC-6, Moshe Braner wrote:
On 3/7/2021 2:41 PM, 6PK wrote:
I tried to connect to the Top Hat website via Chrome, Firefox and was unable to.
Is this website dead?

The security certificate seems to have been "revoked". I've managed to
connect to some of the pages via an older browser on an older operating
system.

There has been no Tophat development since late 2017, so there's nothing
new on the web site anyway. If you want the Tophat program file you can
ask here and somebody will send it to you - I have the Nook and PC and
Kobo-Mini versions. These 2017 versions are still quite useful.

Hopefully some people will pick up the Tophat development since it seems
that Robert Dunning has retired from that role.

Does anyone have the Android version 2.2.c? I have the 2.2.b and have found it very good, but cannot find the 2.2.c or the release notes to see what the changes are.