Old October 10th 04, 03:09 AM
Roger Worden

Default NOAA soaring forecast web page gone!

The NOAA web site used to have a "Soaring and winds aloft" page for various
locations. We used the one from San Diego, which included forecasts for many
sites in Southern California. I know they had similar pages for other parts
of the country. They just reorganized their web site and it's gone! I looked
around for a few minutes this morning (before hitting the road to the
gliderport) but could not find a new one.

Does anyone have any information about these pages? I emailed their
webmaster and if I get a reply I'll post it here.