Old March 11th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default What happened to the ftp site weather.noaa.gov?

I have a script that generates a custom web page of TAFs and METARs for
airports that I'm interested in so I can quickly access that information
from my Treo. I just noticed that it's been broken since late January
because it's unable to ftp to weather.noaa.gov. Does anybody know if that
site is gone for good or just moved? I know Rick "Man on Dog" Santorum
was trying to prevent the NOAA from giving us the weather information we
paid them to collect, but he's out now so I was hoping that particular bit
of political idiocy was over.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Will debug C homework for lap dances.