Old July 7th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

Default Support Needed

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

He didn't ask for feedback, only support. In any case, he's spamming the
group.

No only does he not sell tailwheels, I didn't see anything on his site that
would interest me (pilot and owner) in the least.

The only items he has listed under pilot supplies are 8 cleaning products, 5
generic checklists, 3 handheld radios, and 15 headsets (no DC, Bose, or any
names I know). Seems pretty thin for someone claiming to have been selling
online for 12 years.