Old July 30th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soartech[_2_]

Default Water Ballast Tripod

On Jul 28, 8:26*am, wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking at building a tripod-type stand to hang water jugs from to make filling my glider with water ballast a little bit easier. Just curious if there is anyone out there that has something similar already built. If so, I was hoping you could send me some pictures of your setup in order to give me some ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jay

I just saw someone who had a very sturdy tripod with adjustable height
and he told me it is drummer's cymbal stand and
you can get them reasonably priced on eBay. He added a pivoting,
padded top to make a nice wing stand.