Old December 21st 19, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Lak 12 Disassembly

On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 4:46:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I am helping an estate decide what to do with a LAK 12. I would like to disassemble the ship and trailer it to our club hangar so we can inspect and assess the overall condition of the ship. We don't have a flight manual for the ship and I am somewhat baffled by the attachment of the 2 piece horizontal stabilizer. Can someone tell me how to remove the horizontal stab on this ship?

Thanks,

Paul

Perfect! Thanks!