Old February 27th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

Default Cellphone weather inflight

In a previous article, said:
road a lot. Does anyone here have that service, does it work well for you,
and more importantly, does it work inflight? Might be a good answer for
those of us whose GPS' don't have XM Weather capability.

I have a Palm Treo smartphone, and when I'm on the ground I can get
weather. But I lose signal around 3,000 feet in the air.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/