Old January 1st 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave Anderer[_1_]

Default Aviation applications for the Droid phone

On 2009-12-31 04:11:36 -0500, Bob said:

I am thinking about a Droid phone update. Are there any aviation
applications available for it?

From another forum:

I was never happy with the information Piper gave in the manual about
power settings for the Lycoming IO-360 in my Arrow. Over the years I've
looked at the topic, come up with numbers I'm happy with, and looked
for a way to make the data conveniently available to me.

A few months ago I put together an iPhone app to figure this stuff out.
I've found it useful, and so now have created an Android version as
well. Since I don't have access to an Android phone I'd be glad for
anyone who might want to test it out.

Details at http://www.airdavellc.com/IO360