Old December 16th 03, 01:09 PM
EDR

In article , Morgans
wrote:

"Roger Long" om wrote
I'm thinking that we should plan on operating both planes for a month or
two so that people can keep flying until they get checked out. It will be
Spring, the weather will be improving and everyone is going to want to
fly.

Option #3: Keep both planes. With 25 in the group, it would seem like you
could afford to keep them both pretty busy. You would still have one to
fly, when one is down for repairs/ annuals.

In the club I am in rental rate was a factor. The aircraft was a
leaseback and the owner of the SP wanted $96/hr. With the three N
models renting for $72/hr, the SP didn't fly much. The owner pulled the
aircraft from the club after six months.