Old April 10th 04, 10:24 PM
Newps

smackey wrote:

Didn't know they (Edwards, actually) were doing that!! I would really
like to know about it if/when it happens. I call them on my cell
phone when I land, and ask them to put it away, which they say they
will do right away.

If you are in the front of the hangar and somebody else wants to fly
your plane gets dragged out. Sometimes it will sit on the ramp for
hours before they put it away. Often it will sit for hours after you
leave before they put it back in the hangar. Call Steve at Aerotronics,
many spots available in their 60x60's on the west end.