Old June 26th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dylan Smith

Default Future of Electronics In Aviation

On 2008-06-26, Le Chaud Lapin wrote:
74HC138? You EE too?

No, nothing so grand - merely a hobbyist, although I do some fairly
advanced hobbyist stuff (the current hardware project is an ethernet
card for one of my old 8 bit computers, the hardware is done and works -
all fine pitch SMD on a 4 layer PCB. But the real engineers did all the
hard work packaging a MAC and PHY in a chip, I just had to lay out the
PCB well enough, along with some glue logic and memory).

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.