Old November 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Too soon to declare victory?

On Nov 3, 6:04*pm, "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote:
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

.. .

| | @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
| |
| | No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| | postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
participation,
| | with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. *It's
| | interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone
into
| | the background because their audience has diminished.
| |
| | Well done.
| |
| | You won.
| |
| | .
| |
| |
| |
| | Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
participation
| are
| | those who decided not to participate.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
| life
| than setting around waiting to jump on something.
|
| No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement is
| completely lost on your small Okie mind. *Perhaps someday, with
assistance
| from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may understand..

Enjoy your ignorance children, and continue to **** on the group. It's
apparently all you two retard have to do.

And just exactly how many posts have you made that WEREN'T ****ing on the
group, Maxie?

I'll give you a hint, Okie. *You won't need to pull off your shoes. *In
fact, you won't even have to stop picking your nose. *In fact, you could
also count the number of people who are truly interested in the opinions of
an inbred like you on the same hand and still have enough fingers left over
to drive them comfortably back up yer arse.- Hide quoted text -

Could there be a more fitting epitaph?