Old March 2nd 04, 04:37 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: "I'm hit. I'm hit"
From: "George Z. Bush" am
Date: 3/1/04 8:34 PM Pacific Standard Time
Ed Majden wrote:
"John K. Marshall"
Do you really have absolutely nothing else to do with your life than to
seek
pitifully some attention in newsgroups by posting the same old stories

over
and

These stories will be long lost soon enough! Veterans should be
encouraged to post their experiances.
Ed

You're absolutely right, Ed. How long do you think us old WWII guys will
still
be around to post our stories? Some of us have undoubtedly already been
reduced
to only cutting and pasting because arthritis has taken over our keyboards.
So,
enjoy it while you've got it....in a couple of years or so, you probably
won't
even have that much.

George Z.

Those of us who were there and remember must rush to record our memories. Time
is growing short.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: