Old May 14th 18, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ernst

Default Becker Transponder E10 error message

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 7:16:45 PM UTC-5, Darryl Ramm wrote:

DG have a TN available for transponder antenna installs, because they live in a closed world other folks including me can’t see what exactly they recommend. I hope it is more like an round aluminum sheet plate, and if it’s over carbon fiber the surface in contact with the ground plane is sanded down to expose carbon fabric.... but follow the TN instructions as close as possible.

DG transponder installation information:
https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/en/dow...%20DG-G-02.pdf

Ernst