Old June 13th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Raymond O'Hara

Default GIVEN CURRENT WARS, F-35s ARE BETTER CHOICE THAN MORE F-22As

"Tiger" wrote in message
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"Yeff" wrote in message

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:20:43 -0400, Raymond O'Hara wrote:

we are not going to achieve whatever it is bush was after.

Preempting Sadam before he aquired WMDs? Yeah, we did that. And rather
spectacularly I might add.

Am I the only one who remembers the preemptive war debate?

which proved to be based on false{made up} intelligence.

Faulty intel. Also it takes two to dance. Saddam had a chance to give up.
He bluffed and lost.

and we might lose too.