Old August 1st 03, 01:55 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

yap yap yap goes the little puppy, hoping for the last word he'll never get! Bark! Bark!,
that's a good puppy, minding his domineering woman. EH?
How Canadian!

On 31 Jul 2003 14:38:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 31 Jul 2003 07:58:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
short-statured, henpecked peckerwood

Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?

Make your mind up, either she's "dominerring"(sic) or she's a "little lady
nipping at [my] heels". I mean, if you're gonna spend your far-too-copious
free time trotting your bizarre little fantasies about your correspondents
out on a daily basis you could try and make them actually self-consistent.

yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!

Leash hurting you is it? Don't pull so hard then.

EH?

One day you're realise that your strange little fantasies about your
correspondents and those around them aren't actually real life. Good to see
you're taking the first step to recovery.