Old September 3rd 05, 11:35 AM
enewbold enewbold is offline
Junior Member

Location: Columbus, Oh, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by
If your newsreader doesn't display message headers, you can use Google Groups. This link... http://tinyurl.com/cww3b ...will take you to this thread on Google. Scroll to a message and click "show options" to expand the header. Then click "show original" and you'll have the complete post, with all header info.

Dennis Fetters = NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.235.147.233
"planeman" = NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.235.147.233

Same "69.235.147.233" for both proves they came from the same source.
Thanks. That explains it. I'm not using a newsreader to read these posts; I'm using Foxfire browser and getting the messages from www.aviationbanter.com where they have a forum set up to read and write the messages via a web browser.

Cheers,
Ed in Columbus, OH