Old August 2nd 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Longworth[_1_]

Default RejeX update

Dan,
Thank you for the RejeX pirep. I got this stuff last year but did
not use it after reading that we should not have waxed or applied
anything to a new paint in the first year.

We finally found the time to give the plane a real wash this year
and had applied RejeX to the leading edges for bug prevention. We were
thinking of either waxing or applying RejeX to the rest of the plane
but deciced against it after reading that polyurethane paint does not
need waxing.

Will see whether it will be easier to clean off dead bugs with
RejeX. Previously, we just used soapy water to spray the leading
edges, waited few minutes before scrubbing.

Hai Longworth