Old October 19th 03, 03:02 PM
David Covert

"Pierre-Henri Baras" wrote in message ...
"Chad Irby" a écrit dans le message de news:
.. .
"Pierre-Henri Baras" wrote:

"Chad Irby" a écrit dans le message de news:

Do you even *read* your own papers?

Don't worry for me, I read them!
But I'm still waiting for even the slightest example of french front

page
articles crying out that "America is Evil", or that "America is the

ennemy",
or some other dumb thing.

Find some similar "front page" articles in the mainstream American
press, first.

I'll do that when you find French front pages reading "America is evil!".
OK? If I can research US papers, you can research french ones, right? They
all have English versions.

snip

Pierre-Henri,

If you know something that I don't, please enlighten me. I looked at all the
major french newspaper sites when the Afgan fracas began, and none of them had
an english version available. I went again after reading your message, and
looked at Le Monde, and nothing had changed there. I haven't checked on the
rest again, but if you know of any that actually do have an english version
please let us know. Perhaps that is part of the problem. It is really hard
to get your message out if you won't put it in English

Dave