Old August 8th 19, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Garmin Aera 660 vs ifly 720

I am using a SN10B, the garmin is a backup, with the added advantage of having the faa database with all of the info for airports in the united states.. As well as glide ratio to a point. I guess its just what Im used to and know how to use without a large learning curve. I have tried XC soar and use it on my phone as a logger when flying club ships but it is not intuittive and screen brightness on most devices(with the exception of Eink readers) is limiting.

CH