Old November 11th 19, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Weather Finally Changing

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8:04:12 AM UTC-5, Mike N. wrote:
Bob, I am in South Florida as well. Today is looking good for some nice flying.

Where do you fly? I am at Tampa Bay Soaring Society.

Mike, I fly out of Vero Beach, yesterday I took off from my own strip, FD25 and headed west toward Labelle and North toward River Ranch and landed back at X52 where we have our glider club . Yesterday it was really good down south especially around Labelle and north toward River Ranch.
Unfortunately I did not even turn a logger on, too busy trying to figure out the instruments in a new ship. Bob