Old August 8th 07, 08:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:18:35 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Bert-Jan wrote:

please keep your posts as small as you can.

Then why did you quote two different posters instead of trimming the
posts like I did.??????

I know I will.

You have already proven that statement to be not true.

Shut up, Shiver. You are becoming painfully boring with your
incessant whining.

"You can't do this. You can't do that? Never mind why? It is MY
newsgroup. You're an asshole. You're an asswipe. Get out of MY
newsgroup." You remind me of the little rich kid in my neighborhood
who had to have his way otherwise he wouldn't let us use his baseball
bat, that is until my dad bought ME a bat. Too funny.

Dave (waiting to be called yet another nasty name by nasy mouth Mr.
Anonymous)