Old June 23rd 04, 06:39 AM
FlyGuy

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article , Frank Hitlaw
says...
Hi Frank
I heard mooz is claiming to have been in Beech chase plane .I can't believe Burt
was that unknowing about who he let on board.That is if it's true. Boy talk
about useless baggage he probably got airsick LOL!!!

Chuck! You are just not being fair to Zoom. After all, he is probably
the most qualified person to be in the chase plane. Remember, he *is*
a graduate of the Test Pilot School! This could come in handy, should
there be any re-entry problems, where they need Jim to "talk the pilot
back to earth". Besides, this is a risky flight, and if there were any
medical problems, Jim's extensive medical background could come in
handy too.

Thank God he was there to let mission control know they suffered some
damage on the fuselage.