Old September 29th 03, 12:48 AM
Thomas Magnum

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:52:08 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

I have seen a few Bell 47's lately and they look cool. Does anyone
out there on this group own one? I hear that the model G or G2 is a
good one and they sell pretty reasonable.

How fast are they? How about altitude performance. Can a guy land
them at 10,000 msl with a couple people on board and light on fuel?

I'm pretty good at maintenance since I do all my own on a couple
experiementals I own. How much work are they and how about
availablity of parts?

Anybody know a website where I can look? How about cost. Does a good
one still sell for about $100k.

Anything that anyone knows about them would be appreciated. Please
post it here and don't use my email address, since I never look at
this eamail address I use here. It got so heavily spammed years ago I
never use it and I keep my real email address private.

Thanks,

Badwater Bill

Try these links
http://productsservices.partsbase.co...me=Helicopters