Old December 12th 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS CFIG

Default Stretching the Final Glide

I was wondering when the comments were going to start bashing this
guy. One thing I was wondering about is that I didn't hear him
announcing his intentions over the radio. It seems like that would be
a good idea, considering that there were obviously other gliders
landing at the same time. Maybe he announced before the beginning of
the video? He did say something at one point, does anybody know what
he said?

And what the hell was making that rattling noise?

Gary Boggs